Friday 11 June 2010

Hayden Williams collaborates with Glossy magazine 'Model Off Duty' issue 6.

Hey all, sorry i haven't posted in a little while, but as you can imagine...i have been seriously busy!

Okay, so i never told you guys about my collaboration with Glossy...it's an online fashion mag that's just AMAZING! I wanted to make sure that everything went right before sharing. This mag is the most popular online mag right now.

The editor stumbled across my illustrations and decided to contact me. She wanted to collab on some illustrations for issue 6 and so i jumped at the chance. I had to illustrate the supermodels from the 90's and their new counterparts, for example......Cindy Crawford vs Jessica Stam.

Check out page 197 - 199 for my 4 page illustration spread and interview in the mag. Hope you all like ;D

glossy-mag.com/read-glossy/

P.S, they had a launch party for issue 6 last night and i attended. There were so many stylish people, and i now have some connections with VOGUE magazine thanks to the editor of Glossy. Stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. What an amazing magazine and your illustrations totally live up to it. Beautiful beautiful drawings. I haven't read the article yet but I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was. Big things are in store for you. I'm certain. Will read the article next.

    Ree XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your comment is just amazing!! Thank you so much ;)

    ReplyDelete